TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These Terms and Conditions of use of the portal (hereinafter the Portal) www.cbclift.com (hereinafter the Terms and Conditions) are binding on all persons who use the Portal irrespective of whether a respective person is the registered user of the Portal or not.
- The portal is maintained and administrated by Santa Jaujeniece (registration No.25048011704) (hereinafter the administrator).
- This Portal is the various activity and mutual communication portal available for wide public.
- Before using the port the user is obliged to get acquainted with these Terms and Conditions and comply with them. The Administrator is entitled to amendment and supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such amendments take effect from the moment they are published in the Portal.
- If the Portal user uses the Portal or performs any operations in the Portal, it is considered that the respective user is acquainted with the Terms and Conditions effective at the moment of use and will comply with them. Each Portal user is obliged to read over the Terms and Conditions on a regular bases to be always aware of the changes therein. If the user does not agree with the Terms and Conditions it is forbidden for the user to use the Portal.
- The registered users of the Portal are entitled to use the possibilities and services offered by the Portal.
- To become a registered user of the Portal a person must comply with the Portal’s registration procedure.
- Each registered user of the Portal must take into consideration that the data (name, surname and other information) provided in the respective user’s profile must be true. Each registered user of the Portal can only have one user profile. Only the data of the registered user can be provided in the registered user’s profile. It is forbidden to create fake profiles in the Portal, i.e. creating profiles where the Portal user provides the data about another person (including not real person), animal, subject, etc. and not about himself.
- Each registered user of the Portal is obliged to not disclose his Portal access data to third parties. If the operations with the registered user's profile are performed in the Portal using the correct user name and password, it is considered that the operations in the respective profile are performed by the registered user.
- A registered user of the Portal can terminate at any time his membership in the Portal as a registered user by deleting his profile in the Portal.
- Commercial activities are forbidden in the Portal except at the specially created places (sections) and in accordance with the terms and conditions of respective sections or upon the receipt of the Administrator’s agreement.
- The Portal administration is entitled to delete the profiles of the registered users of the Portal and/or the information, video, images, audio materials and other information provided therein without prior notification and at its own discretion, as well as limit or deny access to the Portal for a certain or unlimited period (including from particular IP addresses) without explaining the reasons.
- Each Portal user is completely responsible for any information placed in the portal or sent to other Portal users (including but not limited to the profile data, photos, e-mails, video materials, musical records) and undertakes complete responsibility for the consequences resulting in by the placement or sending of such information. In the Portal the user is only entitled to place, upload, etc. the content to which the user has complete and unlimited rights.
- It is forbidden to place in the Portal and send to other Portal users the information (including photos, video and audio materials) or perform the operations that:
- infringe or violate third party intellectual property (copyright, etc.) rights;
- hurt person’s reputation and dignity;
- appeals for violence, race-hatred or other illegal activities;
- are vulgar, libellous or abusive in any other way;
- contain computer viruses or the information is created to damage the operation (security) of the computer or electronic communication software;
- is spam (junk mail, spam, chain letter) or unauthorised advertising;
- are pornographic or too erotic, or advertising video chat or offering work in a video chat;
- all kind of information that affects or may affect normal operation and security of the Portal;
- contain information or advertises psychotropic substances or substances or herbs equivalent to psychotropic substances;
- advertises financial services for which the licenses to provide financial services in the Republic of Latvia are not issued in accordance with the procedure prescribed by regulatory enactments;
- advertises and promotes unauthorised competitions, pyramid profit schemes, chain letters or methods based on the seller recruitment.
- violates regulatory enactments.
- The user grants the Portal and the Portal users non-exclusive, global, transferable, ceaseless, irrevocable, free of charge licence transferable to third parties and rights to act (including but not only publishing, republishing, placing, playing, transferring, deleting, etc.) with the information, content, etc. published in the Portal related to copyrights, related rights, trademarks, patents, data and data transferring, any other rights or obligations related to the intellectual property that is or will be placed in the Portal and places, portals or media related thereto, as well as refuses to bring complaints and/or claims against the Portal and persons who legally use the Portal, and the resources related thereto.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the information places in the portal and mutually sent between the Portal users and the consequences that occur or could occur due to the placement or sending of such information. The Administrator is also not responsible for the accessibility of the Portal, mutual communication between the Portal users, any technical problem in Portal’s operation, changes in the Portal user’s profile and operations in the profile due to authorised or unauthorised access by a third party. All Portal operation (including available services) is offered as it is without any additional warranty by the Administrator. In addition, the Administrator is not responsible for any the Portal user incurs or could incur in relation to the Portal or use of the services available therein.
- The Portal user is obliged to take all measures to ensure the protection of legal interest of the Administrator against all third party claims or complaints that are brought or could be brought against the Administrator and that in any way are related to the Portal.
- If access to the Portal is denied or limited for the Portal user or the profile or information of this user in the profile is deleted, no loss is indemnified to this Profile user.
- The Portal user agrees to receive information from the Administrator about the news related to the Portal.
- All intellectual property rights related to the Portal is only the property of the Administrator. In the event of violation of the aforementioned rights the party at fault shall assume the liability prescribed by regulatory enactments and is responsible for all losses incurred or could be incurred by the Administrator and third parties.
- All disputes between the Administrator and Portal users shall be settled by means of negotiations. If the dispute cannot be settled, it shall be resolved in the court of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
1. All personal data and personal identification codes placed in the Portal by users are protected in accordance with the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
2. By registering in the Portal and/or using the Portal the user agrees that the Administrator processes personal data and personal identification codes of a respective user in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
3. The manager of users’ personal data and personal identification codes is Santa Jaujeniece (registration No.25048011704), address Vestienas st.16-12, Madona, Madonas nov., LV-4801
4. The purposes of processing the users’ personal data and personal identification codes is the provision of user mutual communication services.
5. The base of processing users’ personal data and personal identification codes is Article 7, Paragraph one and Article 13.1, paragraph two of the Personal Data Protection Law.
6. The registered user of the Portal is informed and agrees that the data specified in the respective user’s profile are public to other registered users of the Portal and to the limited scope to third parties (in accordance with the respective user’s possibility to limit the availability of separate data determined in the user’s profile) and the processing of such public data does not depend on the Administrator.
7. Registered users of the Portal are entitled to add, edit or delete the data specified in his profile or delete the entire profile.
8. By registering in the Portal and/or using the Portal the user confirms that he is informed and agrees that the Administrator is entitled to transfer personal data of the user in the following cases:
8.1. to third parties, if the Administrators gets the agreement of the user;
8.2. to law enforcement authorities, if the Administrator receives a respective request in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia;
8.3. to law enforcement authorities, if the Administrator establishes that a respective users violates these Terms and Conditions and/or regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia, wherewith interests of the Administrator, Portal users and third parties can be infringed.